Request Your RSD Drops for August 29, 2020
Welcome to our brave-new-world digital request form for the first round of Record Store Day Drops.
Research all the RSD releases, submit your choices, and claim your spot in (virtual) line for purchase and pickup at Fingerprints on Saturday, August 29.
How It Works
- Check out all the limited-edition goodness below.
- Fill out your contact info and select the releases that you hope to get your hands on.
- Read the small print and submit your list of requests any time before midnight on Wednesday, August 26th.
- Check the Fingerprints Instagram on Thursday the 27th to watch all submitted requests being randomly placed in order.
- Standby for an email on Record Store Day Eve (8/28, between 9pm and Midnight) with your personalized purchase update.
- Come on down to Fingerprints on Record Store Day for quick pick-up (and maybe also to see our 'secret' additional sale items)…
tl/dr: Do you feel lucky?
Wait! I’m not quite sure which awesome releases I need…
No worries – just click here to see the full list of RSD Drops and get details on all of the limited-edition choices being released on August 29.
PLEASE NOTE THAT RSD DROP1 HAS NOW PASSEDThe form below shows the releases we were working with, any remaining titles have been moved to the artist section in the shop.
Look out for the Drop2 list, coming on Wednesday September 16 to fingerprintsmusic.com
OK, I'm ready – I want my RSD:
The Not-So Small Print
Please note that all RSD Drops are strictly limited to one copy of each item per customer.
Duplicate requests for the same item will cancel each other out and you will get neither.
If, after you submit a request, you wish to add additional items, please submit a 2nd request with JUST the additional items, and be aware that both requests will be treated separately. Again, DO NOT order an item more than once, or you will not get any.
This year, the time you arrive at the store on Record Store Day does not define which of your requests will still be available, the randomized ranking of all submitted requests will do that instead.
THERE IS NO NEED to camp or wait in line for us to open - just submit your requests and plan on coming down to the store on the 29th. Please observe all the same current guidelines on social distancing and personal safety as you would any other day at Fingerprints.
Exact pickup and shopping details will be sent to you on Record Store Day Eve via email.